G'morning! I have been off line for a while...my brand new laptop (end of January purchase) has decided it does not want to work! Taking it back today...borrowing my husbands now. Don't have a clue how to work on a laptop...only familiar with the pc's.
Had my WI this AM. Was really worried...had my TOM this week and really didn't think I lost anymore than a pound...but, turns out I did better than I expected with a 3!! pound lose!!! YEA! Measurements were down another 9 inches for a total of 20.5 inches!
I bought a couple of new skirts yesterday, since Sunday is our 18th anniversary and I wanted to wear something that didn't hang off of me. Size??? 16!! No more 20/22's! We are eating at a place called Mitchel's Fish Market on Saturday, so I plan to have fish, veggies and a salad...and my cookies and cream cheesecake.
I enjoyed the sunshine this week and walked outside. My kids have been walking or riding their bikes with me...we go 2 miles on the hills. We live in the country and our drive is .3 miles of hills and gravel...quite a workout just to get to the road. I've been sore for the first time since I started working out....calves and shins.
Melody
Start date: 1/19/07
Height: 5'7
SW: 247.4
CW: 221.6
GW: 135
Week 1: 242.2 -5.2
Week 2: 239.4 -2.8
Week 3: 236.8 -2.6
Week 4: 233.4 -3.4
Down 11 1/2 inches!!!
Week 5: 230.6 -2.8
Week 6: 227.4 -3.2 down 20 lbs!
Week 7: 224.6 -2.8
Week 8: 221.6 -3.0
Down 9 inches-Total 20.5 inches!
1st Goal: 2.5 lbs a wk
May 25: 197.4 50 lbs 24.2 lbs to go!
2nd Goal: 2.5 lbs a wk
July 6: 182.4 65 lbs 39.2 lbs to go.
July 8-15 Disney Trip! I think this is steep...but that's what my motivation is...what I am working for...
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment