Friday, March 23, 2007

WI 3/23/07




I weighed in this morning...I lost an amazing 3 #'s again this week! I thought I would post a before pic of myself...and a more recent pic to see the difference 28.8 #'s has made.
Melody
Start date: 1/19/07
Height: 5'7
SW: 247.4
CW: 218.6
GW: 135
Week 1: 242.2 -5.2
Week 2: 239.4 -2.8
Week 3: 236.8 -2.6
Week 4: 233.4 -3.4
Total -14
Down 11 1/2 inches!!!
Week 5: 230.6 -2.8
Week 6: 227.4 -3.2 down 20 lbs!
Week 7: 224.6 -2.8
Week 8: 221.6 -3.0
Total -11.8
Down 9 inches-Total 20.5 inches!
Week 9: 218.6 -3.0
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:
Grand Total so far: 28.8
1st Goal: 2.5 lbs a wk May 25: 197.4 50 lbs 21.2 lbs to go!
2nd Goal: 2.5 lbs a wkJuly 6: 182.4 65 lbs 36.2 lbs to go.
July 8-15 Disney Trip! I think this is steep...but that's what my motivation is...what I am working for...



No comments: