Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day after WI...I lost 1.5 lbs! My scale: 206.5!!!! TOM totally gone, stress almost gone...guess my body has decided its okay to lose the fat again. YEA!!!

Yesterday we took the 2 youngest bowling (16 yo at the beach with a friend for Spring Break). Hubby (got 5 strikes in one game, 4 in the first game!) ordered large pep pizza. I had brought my tuna salad to have instead of pizza, but then looked at my dining out book...says one large slice of pep pizza is 320 cals, so I had one small piece and that was lunch. I had a salad/fat free dressing at MaCallisters and then stayed on program for all other meals. JC has a new triple chocolate cheesecake for dessert...YUM! Ate all that and still lost 1.5 lbs! :o))) Walked 2.5 miles with 6 yo on her bike. Got 10.5 lbs to reach my half way mark! :o)

No comments: