Sunday, April 8, 2007

Friday night, we celebrated my birthday at Shogun...I ordered salmon. It was great, but the chef gave me too much fried rice, which is my favorite, and I ate too much of it. I had leftovers of rice and salmon, but still I ate too much.

Saturday I weighed 2 1/2 pounds more than Friday. Sooo, I walked 2 miles, did the EM for 25!!! minutes, and did some weights. Today I'm 1 pound down, but while I was at church, I started...and I'm pretty sure that's a little early. I hadn't even been moody or cranky. Hmmm. So, I'm convinced it wasn't all my fault that I gained 2 1/2 pounds.

I did the EM for 22 minutes this morning...I had quit because of time. And I just got back from a 2.7 mile walk. We had a brunch buffet with my husbands family and my parents before our 2:00 service. I was so upset about the gain that I was probably overly cautious. My sweet nephew (24 yo) 'bout lost his eyes when I walked in. He was amazed at my size. He is a bar tender at our Olive Garden, which is another favorite of mine, so he had wondered why we hadn't been coming in. I got so many compliments from my hubby siblings and nieces and nephews. It was great. My dad would say that's vanity, and he's probably right, but it did feel good.

No comments: