Yea!!! My scale is down to 208.5 (I love seeing new numbers on the scale!) today! Finally! Of course, my TOM is pretty much over...usually is only a 3 day thing. So, I have 2 more mornings to bring it down 2 more pounds...probably not going to happen, but I will try. 2 1/2 a week is the goal, but I am so far ahead of schedule that it won't make a big impact on my final number before we leave for disney...as long as it doesn't happen again.
I did pretty well yesterday...2 1/2 mile walk in the morning, 25 min on the EM, some sit-ups and leg lifts, another 2 mile walk in the evening. Gotta do the same, maybe more today.
Went to get my *hoops* cereal this morning and I didn't have any. Guess I was shorted that this week...or it wasn't ordered. Oops! Will pick it up today and am having the Sunshine sandwich instead. Not one of my favorites, but not terrible.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment