G'morning! Had my WI this morning! 4.2 lbs!!! :) I've now passed my first goal with 2 wks to spare! I'm thinking of changing my second goal to 176.4, another 20 lbs. I'd have 8 wks to get there...what do you think?
Start date: 1/19/07
Height: 5'7
SW: 247.4
CW: 196.4
Halfway: 191.2
GW: 135
Total for first 4 wks -14
Total for 2nd 4 wks -11.8
Total for 3rd 4 wks -13
Week 13: -3.8
Week 14: -2
Week 15: -2.2
Week 16: -4.2 TOM
Grand Total so far: 51
1st Goal: 2.5 lbs a wk
May 25: 197.4 passed goal on May 11 196.4
2nd Goal: 2.5 lbs a wk
July 6: 182.4 14 lbs to go.
July 8-15 Disney Trip! I think this is steep...but that's what my motivation is...what I am working for...
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment