My scale this morning? 193.5...again!
Ate at Shogun last night, again, for my sons 8th grade graduation. Had the veggie plate, with rice, soup, salad...halfed the rice before I ate a bite. Didn't gain this time! :))
Watching Oprah again. I identify most with Bill. He's the one that gets a little obsessed with his weight loss, not being realistic with his exercise...over exercising to the point that he can't maintain that level and will *crash and burn* eventually. That's me. I'm really struggling with not doing that this time. I actually love to exercise, but I have a life too. I have to consiously make the decision to NOT over exercise. In 1997, I lost 90 lbs. If I ate, I exercised. My weight loss is slowing down, so my OCD is kicking in, urging me to get in more exercise. I should be losing 2 lbs a week, not more. I keep telling myself this...
My niece is a certified personal trainer. She came over Sunday and showed me some AB busters. I laid on the floor, she stood with her feet on either side of my head. I held her feet. She had me lift my legs straight up and touch her outstretched arms. She gently pushed them back to the floor. My goal was to control my legs and not let them hit the floor, then bring them right back up to her. Let me say, my ABS are KILLIN' me!! And that was Sunday! LOL I loved that exercise (can't remember what she called it). I did it this afternoon, holding onto the bottom of the couch and lowering my legs and bringing them up. AB BUSTERS!
I am wearing a size large pair of workout shorts these days! My 14's are getting too big! I LOVE IT!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment