Saturday, May 12, 2007

Well, kills me to say this, but my scale was up to 196.5 this morning. I didn't exercise yesterday, was way too busy and didn't make the time. But I didn't cheat. Not at all. I'm sure its water weight, but I still hate it!

I had a Mother's Day brunch to attend this morning, came home, got the rest of the gang and went to my nephew's college graduation party...was supposed to attend a birthday party after that, but was just too tired and needed to exercise. Vacuumed the pool for the kids and left hubby to watch them and went for a walk/jog. I KNOW I jogged more than walked this time!! I was soo excited! My niece is a jogger and I'm dying to go with her...she and my son went on a 3 mile jog this morning. They said it was a lot of uphill jogging. I know I can't make any of an uphill jog. But someday...........

No comments: