Tuesday, June 26, 2007

178.5!

New number! Yesterday, after my 8 mile bike ride, I had lunch with a couple of old friends at Applebees. I had some kind of shrimp salad...it was on the WW menu. 210 calories, I think. Then had so much running to do...so much that my butt hurt from sitting in the car! But, I did get in another 2.6 mile walk last night. And this morning woke up to 178.5 on the scale! YEA!

Okay, something very weird is going on with my TOM...yesterday I spotted several time, like I was starting (5 days early), today, nothing, so far. This happened last month too. Princess Rose says I need to call my dr, because of a now longer and heavier period, but I keep putting it off. If I don't really start today, I will. I keep thinking its the big weight change.

No comments: