Monday, July 30, 2007

175

To explain that gain, I have to tell about my weekend...

Friday, we ate at Shogun. VERY disappointed. Fried rice was bland and all the portions were small. I didn't even bother halfing it.

Saturday, I walked 4.2 miles. Ryan went out on the bike with Leslie, so I had to walk. We went to the Flea Market, then stopped at WW Cousins for a cheeseburger...yum!! I also had some fries. :o( We stopped by Bicycle Sport and looked at bikes.

Sunday, I rode with Leslie. 9.4 miles! YEA! After church, we went to a birthday party. I had a very small portion of pasta salad, a piece of bread with marinara and one slice of Papa Johns pizza...soooo good! Not a good dinner. So, got home and walked about a mile and a half.

This morning, Leslie wasn't able to ride, so I took her bike out and did 9.4 by myself! :o) I will stay on program today...I WILL! Gotta lose 2.5 this week...gotta!

No comments: