Friday, August 10, 2007

WI Friday



So today was WI for me...I lost 3.4 this week...which is what I lost for the whole month of July! I was so, so excited! I didn't fudge any at all this week and road my bike a total of 62.5 miles, so it paid off! I am now 168.8 on JC scale...168 my scale. YEA!!!! You know what excites me the most?? Its going to the Welcome part of the JC website and looking at my BMI and seeing that I'm almost in a healthy range! I am at 26 BMI and my healthy is 24, 153 lbs! I'm almost healthy!


Start date: 1/19/07

Height: 5'7
SW: 247.4

CW: 168.8

GW: 135 (33.8 lbs to go)
Wks 1-4 -14

Wks 5-8 -11.8

Wks 9-12 -13

Wks 13-16 -12.2

Wks 17-20 -10.8

Wks 21-24 -10

Wks 25-28 -3.4

Week 29: -3.4

-5 1/2 inches = 52 1/2

Grand Total so far: -78.6 lbs

Back to School goal, August 13: 161.5 - 7.3 lbs to go.

No comments: