

166.4
Down 2.4 lbs. 81 total. YEA!!!!!!!! 31.4 to goal. I wore the tan skirt, brown top and cream shell, just to show that I was in a size 10 skirt. :) Lori, my JC consultant, was amazed at the difference! She usually sees me in bike short and a cami, so it was different for her to see me all dress up...and really no place to go! LOL Heels and all! She wanted to take pix, but the camera was out of film...so now I have to go through all that again.
I have to be honest...I FEEL sexy. I may not LOOK sexy, but I feel that way. I really like the outfits I bought yesterday and I LOVE that the one skirt is a 10!
2 comments:
Melody - the best part of that tan skirt, black top combo is the gorgeous smile on your face. You look fantastic!!!
Theresa_c
Thank you Theresa! You're lookin' good yourself! :)))
Post a Comment