Saturday, November 17, 2007

WI Friday

Good morning! I did not get much sleep last night...something wierd is happening with me. I wake up about 5 AM and can't get back to sleep. It's 7:50 AM here and I've already done a 45 minute workout and a load of laundry...and its SATURDAY! The one day I CAN sleep in!

I did the new Brisk Walk DVD that I picked up at Target. It's got 5 different workouts. First day is a 20 min 1 mile walk, but pretty intense, since they use weighted balls. Second day is a 30 min 2 mile walk, with weighted balls. Definitely a better work out than the JC 2 mile walk DVD. I like that it rotates the workout...I have the other one so memorized, down to the annoying chatter. She doesn't do as much of that on this one.

I've recovered from my .8 gain from last week. I lost 2.4 this week. I've almost lost 100 lbs!!! I think I deserve a BIG reward! Like a sparkling piece of jewelry! With Christmas, though, that's unlikely. My husband's business is tight these days too, so I'll stick with clothes that fit! I was able to go to the basement and pull out a bunch of winter clothes from the last time I was a size 6...1997...so I do have a few things I can wear. It's 10 years later, some of them are back in style!

Start date: 1/19/07 Height: 5'7
SW: 247.4
CW: 149.6
GW: 135 (14.6 lbs to go)
Wks 1-4 -14
Wks 5-8 -11.8
Wks 9-12 -13
Wks 13-16 -12.2
Wks 17-20 -10.8
Wks 21-24 -10
Wks 25-28 -3.4
Wks 29-32: -7.2
Wks 33-36: -8.4
Wks 37-40: -5.4
Week 41: +.8
Week 42: -2.4
Total inches = 56
Grand Total so far: -97.8 lbs

No comments: