

Another 1.2 lbs gone! Just 5.4 lbs to goal! I am just 2 weeks away from my one year anniversary on JC. I am hoping to reach my goal by that time...its unlikely, since I only seem to be losing 4.8 lbs a month. If I really go full force JC, w/o cheats, I can do it though, I'm sure.
- Start date: 1/19/07
- Height: 5'7
- CW: 140.4
- GW: 135 (5.4 lbs to go)
- Jan Wks 1-4: -14
- Feb Wks 5-8: -11.8
- Mar Wks 9-12: -13
- Apr Wks 13-16: -12.2
- May Wks 17-20: -10.8
- Jun Wks 21-24: -10
- Jul Wks 25-28: 3.4
- Aug Wks 29-32: -7.2
- Sep Wks 33-36: -8.4
- Oct Wks 37-40: -6
- Nov Wks 41-44: -4.8
- Dec Wks 45-48: -4.8
- Jan Week 49: -1.2
- Down 60.5 inches
- Grand Total so far: 107
No comments:
Post a Comment