

WI Friday...JC scale, 192.2, that's 2 lbs this week. My scale was still at 191.5 this morning. Had some Silver Dollar pancakes to celebrate. I'm falling short of my goal of 2.5 a week, but am handling it pretty well I think. Still haven't lost less than 2 lbs in a week. Gotta be happy with that. I have 9.8 to reach my Disney goal. If I keep it at least at 2 lbs a week, I'll be 180.2. Keeping my fingers crossed.
--------------------
Start date: 1/19/07
Height: 5'7
SW: 247.4
SW: 247.4
CW: 192.2
GW: 135
Wks 1-4 -14
Wks 1-4 -14
Wks 5-8 -11.8
Wks 9-12 -13
Wks 13-16 -12.2
Week 17: -2.2
Week 18: -2
Grand Total so far: 55.2
May 25: 197.4 passed goal May 11
July 6: 182.4 9.8 lbs to go.
July 8-15 Disney Trip!
May 25: 197.4 passed goal May 11
July 6: 182.4 9.8 lbs to go.
July 8-15 Disney Trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment