Sunday, May 27, 2007





Didn't get to blog yesterday...busy, busy, busy!
The above pics are of my brother and his daughter, the graduate. The other is me and my really cute nephew.

I woke up yesterday weighing in at 191. Went for a 3 mile walk, felt great! Vacuumed the pool, set up for my niece's grad party, took a shower, then partied. I had JC for breakfast, then my anytime bar. BUT, decided to eat the party food for lunch and dinner. Here's my plate...About 2 tbs BBQ, no bun, about 1 sm scoop potato salad, about 1 1/2 sm scoops mac and cheese, about 2 sm scoops oriental slaw, 1 deviled egg, 1 bite cake, 1 bite truffle. My plate was full and I ate it all. Too much. Got hungry again about 7:30...resisted though.

But this morning my scale said, 189.5. So I didn't do terrible. I worked hard yesterday, so that counted for something.

Back on JC today...just got back from a 3.6 mile walk. Lovin' my country road walks...you can't be depressed walking these roads, so beautiful!

No comments: