skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, May 28, 2007
My scale???!!! 188! To be fair, I was having a problem going to the bathroom, if you know what I mean...and I'm over it now. :o) So its not that I did anything exceptional, I just went to the bathroom...which, for me, was exceptional! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Losing it For Life!
Final Stats
Melody(35)
Start date: 1/19/07
Height: 5'7
SW: 247.4
CW: 135
GW: 135
March 21, 2007
Jan Wks 1-4: -14
Feb Wks 5-8: -11.8
Mar Wks 9-12: -13
Apr Wks 13-16: -12.2
May Wks 17-20: -10.8
Jun Wks 21-24: -10
Jul Wks 25-28: 3.4
Aug Wks 29-32: -7.2
Sep Wks 33-36: -8.4
Oct Wks 37-40: -6
Nov Wks 41-44: -4.8
Dec Wks 45-48: -4.8
Jan Wks 49-52: -2.6
Feb Wks 53-56: -.6
Week 57: -.4
Week 58: -1.6
Week 59: -/+ 0
Week 60: -1.4
Down 60.5 inches
Grand Total so far: 112.4
In The Beginning...
Jan 19,2007
One year later...
1/20/2008
Now
March 25, 2008
My Goal
...minus the bushy eyebrows!
Down 112.4 lbs
Blog Archive
May
(2)
April
(2)
September
(1)
January
(1)
April
(2)
March
(3)
February
(3)
January
(2)
December
(6)
November
(5)
October
(8)
September
(4)
August
(14)
July
(20)
June
(33)
May
(31)
April
(37)
March
(9)
About Me
Melody
My weight loss journey...currently on week 60 @ 135. Down 112.4 lbs, which is my goal weight.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment