Tuesday, May 29, 2007

187!!

Yesterday, we took our 6 yo to the zoo. The older two were on a youth trip, so it was just the three of us. Forgot my camera!! :o( Walked for about 4 1/2 hours, so I counted that as my exercise. Had a meal on my own...at Raffertey's. I ordered grilled salmon, stuffed tomato and salad. I ate all the salad, almost half the salmon, and half of the stuffed tomato. It was all good, but the salmon. I think it was undercooked and very bland. Service was horrible. I stayed on plan the rest of the day.

So, 187 is 4.5 lbs less that my home scale WI on Friday. It looks like I have about 1 1/2 wks before my TOM. I thought it was coming sooner...feeling like it! Not sure why I'm losing so well this week...I'm having more meals on my own (MOMO), so I'm wondering if, in an effort to not overdo it, I'm actually *under*doing it. Of course, besides getting to go to the bathroom....that shouldn't have a 2.5 lb affect, should it??

No comments: