179...again.
Not cheating on my foods either! Haven't lost any this week...WI is tomorrow...but haven't gained any either, that I can tell...my scale is in the 1/2 lb, so I could have gained...don't know.
I just did a very, very hard 8 mile bike ride...went a different way this time...lots of big hills. Each time I ride, I tend to lose the next day, so I'm hoping it shows at WI tomorrow. After the ride, I felt like I was going to throw up...needed water. Guzzled a bottle and felt 100% better! My chain fell off this time...I peddled and peddled, but couldn't go...it was kind of funny. I thought I was in the wrong gear. My butt no longer hurts when I ride, so that is a big improvement! I love riding!!!!! Can't wait for Christmas...I'm asking my MIL and husband to go in together and buy me my own bike. They can get very expensive, I finding out...$600 to $1000. I thought I just needed a bike...didn't know you needed a bike to fit your body. My neighbors bike is a mountain bike...I really like it and am used to it now...thinking that's the kind I want. You can go over any kind of terrain and not fall. I don't want to fall. I'm too old for that!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment