***sigh***I've missed my computer!...wasn't able to get online since Thursday!!! Apparently, lightening hit my house, fried my DSL box and my computer downstairs and my phone lines! So, I now have telephone (Thank GOD!!!!) and I am using dial up (and the upstairs computer), until they can come back out and figure out the extent of the DSL damage. VERY SLOW stuff!
Lightening hitting your house is very interesting...when it hit, the electricity was already off, but the lightening caused all the lights in the house to blink on, then right off again. There was a loud popping noise then all was quiet. Thank God it was only my phone box and computer that got fried!
I lost 2.2 last week. I still need to lose 2.8 for my new Disney goal...
So, I have to share this computer now, so I have to go and give someone else a turn. I can't even use my laptop, since I don't have wireless connection right now!
Start date: 1/19/07
Height: 5'7
SW: 247.4
CW: 177.8
Halfway: 191.2 (passed on June 1)
GW: 135
Week 1: 242.2 -5.2
Week 2: 239.4 -2.8
Week 3: 236.8 -2.6
Week 4: 233.4 -3.4 TOM
Week 5: 230.6 -2.8
Week 6: 227.4 -3.2
Week 7: 224.6 -2.8
Week 8: 221.6 -3.0 TOM
Week 9: 218.6 -3.0
Week 10: 215 -3.6
Week 11: 210.8 -4.2
Week 12: 208.6 -2.2 TOM
Week 13: 204.8 -3.8
Week 14: 202.8 -2
Week 15: 200.6 -2.2
Week 16: 196.4 -4.2 TOM
Week 17: 194.2 -2.2
Week 18: 192.2 -2
Week 19: 188.6 -3.6
Week 20: 185.6 -3 TOM
Week 21: 184 -1.6
Week 22: 180 -4
Week 23: 177.8 -2.2
Another 7 inches gone.
Grand Total so far: 69.6
Total 41 1/2 inches!
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment