174.5
Wow, I'm really slacking off! I'll get my act together.
So, to update my exercise...
*Friday night, I walked 2 miles.
**Saturday we went to an outlet mall and did some school clothes shopping...does tha count as exercise???
***Did an hour bike ride on Sunday, with a 1 mile walk in the evening.
****Monday, nothing...cleaned a bit, but not anything I could call exercise.
*****Did a hour bike ride this morning.
Food confessions:
*Friday ate at Olive Garden...had half my spaghetti and meatsauce, salad and half a piece of bread....a bite of somebody's dessert.
**Saturday, tried to be good and had my JC breakfast and JC lunch, but then had a kids sized chocolate cone....for dinner we went to Max and Ermas...I could have gotten anything on the menu and did better than I did...I ordered the halibut with pan lemon sauce...I had NO idea that pan lemon sauce meant lemon flavored butter! It was swimming in it! I tried my best to drain off the sauce, but sure it was very fattening!
***Sunday ate at Mimi's Cafe...had Salmon and salad.
****Monday had JC all day, tons of fruit...probably more than allowed. I made something new that wasn't terrible, Enchilada's, so I had one with FF sour cream for dinner...it was soo good.
Okay, I'm all updated...
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment