174, my scale...175.6 JC scale.
I WI today...I weigh the exact same as my July 6 WI. No gain or loss. Felt good about that. We talked about the difference in the way that I felt at the beginning of our trip, compared to the end....beginning I felt energetic and ready for the day, end, I felt lethargic and ready for bed. I know some weariness is to be expected, since we stayed busy, but I really felt the amount of food played into it. I ate a bigger than (my current) normal breakfast. After breakfast, then I felt tired...not before. Then I started waking up about 2, just about time for a afternoon snack of some sort...I felt okay after that, but dinner time (between 7 and 9 pm) would wipe me out again. I didn't like the way I felt. Eating less more times is definitly better for me.
Did approx. 8 miles yesterday on my neighbors bike. Stayed on program.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment