Friday, January 25, 2008

WI Friday

Okay, after messing around all month, I finally got below the 140 mark! FINALLY! I'm now 139, with only 4 lbs to goal! Below are pix from one year ago (Jan 19, 07) and from this past Sunday (Jan 20, 08). Big difference! 108.4 lbs difference! JC is an awesome program and I recommend it to anyone wanting to lose any weight at all!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hi Melody,
I just wanted to let you know you soooo inspired me to stick with this this time.... I just saw your post on the yahoo groups, went to your blog, and am amazed at how much you have lost. I never can stay with any diets, always quit, so please tell me any helpful hints or ideas, I would love to keep in touch with you and love to hear back from you. I am joining this thur, when I get my check. Thanks in advance. Dana (angeldana2000@yahoo.com)
You look AWESOME......... Just think how many people you are helping :)